Sunday, April 01, 2007

Peter Byrne of Abdymok.net did this really mean thing today/yesterday: he took a picture of me at Maidan and then, before I had time to, like, say hi to him or something, he rode off on his bike, and now the picture is posted on his blog.

I'm so fat.

Very demoralizing. Moreover, I've just eaten all that chocolate. Damn.

I guess I know now why some people hate to have their pictures taken by bastards like myself.

Needless to say, I'm not in the mood to post my own photos now - there are plenty of fat women on them, too, you know - but here're the links to the really cool ones that I've found at the Ukrainska Pravda forum:

- Party of the Regions guys at Mariinsky Park

- the European Square rally

- opposition politicians' mugs

- Maidan

1 comment:

  1. Neeka you are beautiful. Both inside and out! :) Peter is just jealous that you are world famous!

    ReplyDelete