Wednesday, December 21, 2005

No pictures to post for now, so here's my first text-only entry in three weeks:

Yesterday morning, as I was feeding Marta and Mishah was sitting nearby, I looked away from her for a moment and suddenly realized that Mishah's head and his face were HUGE, grotesquely huge.

I told Mishah, and he said he'd noticed the same about me and my head a few days earlier, but he kept silent about it because he was afraid I'd misunderstand him and get mad for telling me I'm fat.

Every time I look at Mishah's face up close now, it sort of scares me; Marta's tiny face is perfect, however.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! That is exactly how I felt about other nearby adults the first couple of months with a newborn. And the hallucinatory effects of sleep deprivation added to the grotesque strangeness. It's wild!

    ReplyDelete