Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I don't have enough abstract thinking skills or attention span for philosophy, but I've realized that the way we are dealing with one highly unpleasant situation that arose last week is actually a good illustration of something known as "moral relativism": we all have different responses to the same situation; our own response would differ from those of others if we were those others ourselves; similar situations in the past, which did not affect us so directly, had us react differently than the way we are reacting to this particular situation now. Whatever. Hard to say if I'm on my way to emotional recovery or am heading in the other direction right now, but, either way, that sentence above is too much for Twitter, and that's why I'm posting it here.

:)

IMG_1783

No comments:

Post a Comment