Thursday, December 16, 2004

Cats Update, finally...

I'm not a morning person, not when I can afford it. It's 8:30 now and I've been up for about two hours, after maybe four hours of sleep. So yes, the cats are doing great. The small one has grown pretty large and is still growing; he's still without a name - can't find something that would really stick to him: Kot is our first choice, Mustafa is the second, but we're still thinking. Kosya Koskin sometimes enjoys and sometimes doesn't mind the younger one's company - the most important thing is that he is no longer a poor, betrayed, traumatized, blind older cat that he used to be at the beginning. They wake up (early) and start chasing each other (actually, for Kosya it's more like bumping into the younger one and then getting attacked). Today, they were too loud and I closed the door to my room, leaving them with less space to fight in, and at some point the younger cat decided to enter by any means, and all his scratching and kicking and meowing and pulling the carpet underneath the door, man, it sounded like there's some monster in the hallway, and it did wake me up, of course. I played with the younger one for a while, then played with Kosya and listened to him purr, and then it was no longer dark, so here I am now, feeling inappropriately insomniac at 8:40 in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment