Saturday, November 27, 2004



I've posted yesterday's pictures on my fotopage - the photo backlog is gone for now.

Fotopages worked so fast today (and last night) that I was tempted to run outside and take more pictures, upload them on the site and then run out again to take more. But I've decided to stay home tonight, to sort things out and to try to catch up on sleep.

Kyiv's center is crowded and happy. There is certain political ambiguity after yesterday's meeting of Yushchenko, Yanukovych and the rest of the guys, but it's not affecting the crowd's mood.

More later.

1 comment:

  1. Veronica your pictures are always excellent, we should get some of them in the papers as well to go alongside the words. Let me know if I can help.
    Regards
    Stephen (euro-correspondent)

    ReplyDelete