Monday, March 13, 2006

This may not be clear at all from what I post here, but I think that following the situation with the presidential election in Belarus is a lot more interesting than following the current Ukrainian campaign.

Right now, for example, I'm reading a number of Belarusian LiveJournals (many of them in Belarusian) - but I doubt I'll get myself to comment on what I read. Maybe I'll do a little summary for Global Voices, later.

***

This blog's links sidebar is very outdated, and I just can't organize myself and fix it.

But here's my Bloglines Central & Eastern Europe blogroll:

http://www.bloglines.com/public/neeka

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning the coveted Satin Pajama! I voted for you! Yipee! Applause, applause. Very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very food list Neeka, thank you , You work too hard.

    ReplyDelete