Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I've never been so busy. I've no time for anything. It feels strange, though, because I'm spending so many hours in the park with Marta, reading, doing nothing - but I end up having no time for anything because for most things I need my computer and internet access. In Pushcha Vodytsya I won't have to walk half an hour to get to the fresh air and then half an hour back home, but I'll also not have fast internet there. Actually, I'm not sure if I'll have it all there. I hope I will. There is a phone there and, hopefully, it'll work with prepaid dial-up cards.

Anyway, I've added a few more photos from Pushcha to the set - still have a bunch left.



No photos of our little big Maya yet - will have to wait till her father (Mishah's brother) feels comfortable to share some. But we've been told she's a beauty )))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment