A lot more stuff on my photo page - pictures from our trip to Turkey (June 20 - July 3) - way too many of them, as usual...
- A bus/ferry trip from Istanbul to Ayvacik (17 photos):
- Kayalar, the village we stayed in - or, to be more precise, we stayed above the village and walked through it on our way to the beach. Very friendly people, amazing air, we wish we had a house there... (27 photos):
- Lesbos, just across a little gulf from us (3 photos):
- Assos - as anywhere else in Turkey, there's lots of history and lots of life here (23 photos):
- Ayvacik, a town nearby, the final destination of our bus from Istanbul, a place to buy groceries - and a site of an awesome Friday market (16 photos):
- Friday market in Ayvacik (20 photos):
- Kucukkuyu - I keep misspelling some of the names and words because I don't know how to make those Turkish umlauts work here... Here, can any of you read it like this: Küçükkuyu?
Küçükkuyu is another place we drove to to buy stuff and eat (28 photos):
- An antiques market near Edremit, not in Küçükkuyu, as I wrote earlier: Mishah has corrected me (6 photos):
- Neighboring villages, etc. (18 photos):