Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm posting some of my photo backlog on my photo page - don't know how long the pictures are going to last over there: fotopages.com have long been threatening to discontinue their free service, and I'm not yet ready to pay for my Internet distractions...

Anyway, here're some highlights - though much of the stuff isn't exciting in any way, it's just that I need to get it off my shoulders somehow... (And please do ignore the dates of the entries!)

From my visit to Kyiv back in May:

- Pora kids sort of protesting Roman Zvarych's lies in front of the Ministry of Justice (5 photos):




- Dmytro Korchynsky and his vision of the "beautiful Ukraine" (9 photos):






- Khreshchatyk (9 photos):




- Kyiv (9 photos):




- Kyiv Pechersk Lavra (14 photos):



***

More later.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the photograghs - they are a visual feast! I am really sorry to read that fotopages will go subscription as I love looking at your pictures, and enjoy being an armchair traveler. Thanks for the heads up.

    08.24.05 - 8:48 pm

    ReplyDelete