Friday, August 12, 2005

I normally guard the privacy of my visitors, but this is a special case:

100,000th page load of Neeka's Backlog has taken place today, at 10:40 am Moscow Time, when someone from Surrey, British Columbia, Canada, stopped by here, searching for images from Chernivtsi!!!

Huge thanks to everyone who's reading me!



As for Chernivtsi, I've been there once, but, unfortunately, it was four years before we got our wonderful digital camera, so I don't have any pictures from there...

2 comments:

  1. I've been to Chernivtsi last year, and compared to Uzhorod and Ivano-Frankivsk, it appeared to me as a sleeping beauty. Ivano-Frankivsk is well restored with a stunning taste, Uzhorod has been spoiled by businessmen-mayors or mayors-businessmen, but Chernivtsi still has all the potential, but no money. I loved it

    Greetings from Cologne,
    elya

    P.S. our christian democrats chose Orange as their election campaign color: http://romkablog.visuelya.de/pol...kampf-in- orange (with an english summary)

    08.13.05 - 12:31 am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica, congratulations on such a milestone! It's definitely reflection on the high quality of your blog.

    08.14.05 - 9:54 pm

    ReplyDelete