Wednesday, July 13, 2005

One thing I'm really scared of is lightning. And thunder, when it's too loud. Like ten minutes ago - the flash was so sudden and blindning, and so fucking close, and then the blast came, and my heart, along with everything else, almost jumped out of me, and what I did was I took my cell phone and went into the bathroom, and locked the door behind me, and spent the next five minutes sitting on the toilet with its lid down, enjoying the windowlessness, talking to Mishah. Mishah was laughing at me. When I finally forced myself back into the room, I decided to close the balcony door - and scared off a pigeon hiding from the thunderstorm on our balcony...

Before the lightning attack, I was reading this giving birth story, very funny and moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment