Thursday, July 14, 2005

Mishah and I are going to Kyiv for a few days tonight, and I really, really wanted to post my backlog of photos before we leave - photos from Turkey, as well as from Moscow and Kyiv. Unfortunately, I got bogged down re-sizing them and will now have to wait till we return.

***

I have a personal announcement to make, a huge one: Mishah and I are getting married tomorrow, after more than ten years of being together! And - I'm 20 or so weeks pregnant right now!

Please wish us good luck or something!..

(I feel totally weird writing about this here - I've a very vague idea of who's reading this and who isn't, and so it feels a little like standing in the middle of Khreshchatyk, yelling about some really personal stuff... Oh well.)

14 comments:

  1. don´t worry. In our Blog we rarely posting personal things. But typing these sentences I hear our children laughing, shouting and crying now. Therefor I often have to keep my comments very short.

    07.14.05 - 7:16 pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How exciting! All the very best to you and your family!

    07.14.05 - 7:53 pm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both! Have a great trip to Kyiv.

    07.14.05 - 7:54 pm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pozdravliaius! I already had the news from certain sources, but I wanted to wait for you to share it. Have a great wedding! You guys deserve it.

    07.14.05 - 11:35 pm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!

    and frankly, a good public show of our happiness and excitement does everyone good from time to time.

    07.14.05 - 11:43 pm

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's very exciting news! And I know you have plenty of pictures to post from your travels, but its mandatory that you post pictures from the wedding!

    07.15.05 - 3:03 am

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very big congradulations and hope the best....good time to quit smoking...and cut down on drinks ..if you do so....nag...nag...nag

    John,Canada

    07.15.05 - 6:03 am

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such wonderful news. Congratulations to you both!!

    07.15.05 - 12:46 pm

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool ... congrats to you both................................

    New Delhi
    India

    07.16.05 - 6:32 am

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the best and my warmest feelings for you and Mishah!

    elya, cologne, germany

    07.16.05 - 10:30 pm

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations and best wishes!!!

    07.17.05 - 11:10 am

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!
    (good bye last hope of beer in Drum :-)

    07.18.05 - 11:14 am

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kisses for both of you! And blessings too. Many many blessings!

    07.19.05 - 8:42 pm

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great to read such good news. All the best!

    07.20.05 - 11:00 am

    ReplyDelete