Wednesday, February 02, 2005

We're in Moscow. Back in Moscow. Moving from a bigger place into a smaller one, trying to fit all the shit when there's definitely not enough space, is a nightmare - but, thank God, we've survived.

There are moments when I feel like I've never left - partly because we now live five minutes away from where we lived two years ago, and also because our new apartment reminds me of our last Moscow one and is completely different from the place we were renting in St. Pete. The previous Moscow apartment was crazy, though, while this one is somewhat too Soviet - the previous one didn't have a bath tub, for example, and the shower booth was in the kitchen!

Here's a picture from our window, taken in March 2004, when Mishah's brother was living here:



The huge building - the one at Krasnaya Presnya - isn't this close: I zoomed in as much as I could to add some drama...

No comments:

Post a Comment