Friday, September 03, 2004

if i say here that i hate this fucking country, you'll misunderstand me

i mean it and i don't - i do mean it right now but later i'll be able to argue with myself - and counter-argue again - and on and on and on

putin has to go - but he won't

also, i don't have the slightest idea who could be an alternative to him

it'll also be quite disgusting to see the fat rich guys fighting for power after what's happened and people going out in the streets and being shot at - just to help some new fat ass onto the presidential throne

this whole note-taking thing is reminding me of august 1991 - when i was trying to listen to the bbc radio - which was still being jammed heavily - and i was taking notes and then i was giving reports to my mama and my aunt - they didn't have much on the tv then - compared to 1991, even channel 1 deserves a pulitzer now

No comments:

Post a Comment